WELCOME

This will be about my views on what it takes to put a three dimensional world onto a two dimensional surface. With a lot of digressing.
Don't forget to leave a comment, or a question if you have one, below the post. Thanks.

Margery

Jun 3, 2009

EVERYONE'S AN ARTIST

Not bad, actually


He needs a proper studio



Plein Air



Excellent Non-Objective




An opposing thumb helps


Color is not her forte'

It's not the age, the gender, the species that bothers me. Its when any of the above is given a show - and then - sells out. That hurts

Subtitle: I Don't Know Much About Art But...........

















4 comments:

  1. Am I with you 1OO% or what?!!!
    It does hurt...plenty.
    Clever post. They just don't get it.
    Thank goodness we can laugh..your captions are priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it, but it won't go with my furniture.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, people flock to see the Madonna on a piece of toast so you can't really expect too much! Although, if I did a painting and my cats nodded their approval, I guess I would have something!

    Hey Marg, good to see your still at it. Love the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Terry, Great to hear from you.! I bore the hell out of my cat, so yeah, you're right.
    Even Charlie Manson could get a $olo show (solitary?) if the warden would let him. He has to settle for marriage proposals.
    Is this a great country or what?

    ReplyDelete