WELCOME

This will be about my views on what it takes to put a three dimensional world onto a two dimensional surface. With a lot of digressing.
Don't forget to leave a comment, or a question if you have one, below the post. Thanks.

Margery

Aug 21, 2009

SIX BY SIX

YORKIE 6"x6" Oil on Canvas (c)Margery Caggiano

Like they say, it's a small world. I haven't been to Greenwich village in years, or been in the outdoor show in decades, and it's come up again via Woodstock, (last weeks post), and now a new gallery that will be having a running exhibition of 6"x6" paintings. The location is the lower east side, and more specifically, the East Village in NYC. I'm going to give it a try, the little guy above will be sent in a few weeks. Chris Beck, thank you, sent me a link, and I did some investigating. I like to know what I'm getting involved in, and with who. They seem to be extremely well organized, which is a big plus, but it's your call.
http://store.6x6gallery.com/forartistsonly.aspx

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. Cute critter, that Yorkie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooooove this Yorkie and your choice of colors. thanks for the info also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're both welcome. Tiny canvas, tiny dog.

    ReplyDelete