WELCOME

This will be about my views on what it takes to put a three dimensional world onto a two dimensional surface. With a lot of digressing.
Don't forget to leave a comment, or a question if you have one, below the post. Thanks.

Margery

Aug 8, 2009

TRASHED

THE EGRET Acrylic on Linen 26x40

I found this on my computer a few days ago. I had completely forgotten about it, and with good reason. This was painted about two years ago. It was giving me a lot of problems that I couldn't seem to resolve. So instead of putting it away and working on something else, I sanded it down, turned it vertically, and painted "TileMan" over it. The size was just what I need for him.
OH WELL
I'll put him on my blog next post.
I think that, at the time, I was missing that part of Long Island very much, and was wallowing. Besides, I wanted to get back to figure painting.
It's not the first time I've cannibalized a painting for the stretchers, and probably won't be the last.

3 comments: