WELCOME

This will be about my views on what it takes to put a three dimensional world onto a two dimensional surface. With a lot of digressing.
Don't forget to leave a comment, or a question if you have one, below the post. Thanks.

Margery

Sep 20, 2009

GULLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN

LITTLE GULL Oil on Canvas 8 x 10" (C) Margery Caggiano

I've just set up a page on Artshow for six paintings, all oils.
Five are new seagull paintings that I'm fond of.


With the ability to buy via PayPal.
I'm fond of that idea as well.

4 comments:

  1. Love this gull and the others in your virtual gallery. I love the idea that people can buy your work directly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ar, ar! Thanks for the pun. Great googly gulls, this is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to both of you.
    These have been a refreshing change from the difficult portraits. And are my favorite characters in Finding Nemo.
    MINE? MINE? MINE?
    Margery

    ReplyDelete