WELCOME

This will be about my views on what it takes to put a three dimensional world onto a two dimensional surface. With a lot of digressing.
Don't forget to leave a comment, or a question if you have one, below the post. Thanks.

Margery

Sep 27, 2009

SMALLVILLE

http://www.6x6gallery.com/

If you live in or near NYC, save the date.
Friday night, Oct 2 is a reception from 6 to 8 pm. I wish I could be there. I don't know if there will be "liquid" refreshments. I was in a co-op ( The Spectrum) on 57 St a long time ago, and they, we, stopped serving wine. It attracted the homeless and thirsty, shall we say. (Not to say that we wouldn't have wined and dined them if they bought art instead of Ripple.)
When the co-op moved to SOHO the openings were moved to Sat, daytime. But still.

I don't know if I'm going to put anything in this new gallery on a regular basis, but for this show, my Yorkie puppy will be there.
So go already.


6 comments:

  1. I will be there with bells on (ok, and other clothing too)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cathyann.
    And Emily, there's nothing wrong with a few strategically placed bells. After all, it's an opening,it's NY, it's to be expected.
    Sure wish I could be there. And look for tomorrows post, you're it.xxGM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Extremely cute!!
    Wish I could go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to hear what's happening with this show! I'm just now starting to catch up with blogs -- it's one small step short of overwhelming how much happens in the space of a month!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can see the show online, I'll leave it to you to judge the quality.I have one more canvas to send, if and when I do, I'll post it.

    ReplyDelete