WELCOME

This will be about my views on what it takes to put a three dimensional world onto a two dimensional surface. With a lot of digressing.
Don't forget to leave a comment, or a question if you have one, below the post. Thanks.

Margery

Dec 9, 2009

DEFINE ART















These are from a group of the 15 or so images by Swedish photographer Magnus Muhr. They're making the rounds via the internet and email, and thanks to my daughter, got to me.
Mr.Muhr is an otherwise serious, talented, professional photographer who may forever be stamped as the dead fly guy.

3 comments:

  1. So it's one a.m. and I really should get to bed, but here I am laughing away (quietly so as not to wake the hubster) at these silly flies!! Thanks for sharing these inspired creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even funnier was me finding a dead fly on the sill yesterday and for a nanosecond wondering what I could come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thanks for sharing this. I haven't heard of him until now.

    ReplyDelete