WELCOME

This will be about my views on what it takes to put a three dimensional world onto a two dimensional surface. With a lot of digressing.
Don't forget to leave a comment, or a question if you have one, below the post. Thanks.

Margery

Dec 31, 2009

A NEW YEAR

The past 10 years have been referred to as The Decade From Hell
From my own point of view, it's been 13 that I never saw coming.
Nothing happens
Nothing happens
Everything happens
So here's to a new improved decade; and try to live by the words of that eminent philosopher, Satchel Paige
"Don't look back-something might be gaining on you."

2 comments:

  1. Happier times ahead, Margery....I am glad we met online...you are an inspiration....and anyone that makes me laugh out loud, I am thankful for. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Margery!! So glad to have met you this past year and looking forward to seeing more of your art and your musings on life!!

    ReplyDelete