WELCOME

This will be about my views on what it takes to put a three dimensional world onto a two dimensional surface. With a lot of digressing.
Don't forget to leave a comment, or a question if you have one, below the post. Thanks.

Margery

Jan 26, 2010

ALAS, POOR YORKIE

REMBRANDTS DOG Oil on Canvas 6" x 6" (c) Margery Caggiano

I regret to say that the original Yorkie, (below), abandoned and ignored, expired on the mean streets of New York City, more specifically, the Lower East Side.

HOWEVER
He has been reincarnated as Rembrandts dog.
Maybe a better title would be Dog of the Living Dead.

5 comments:

  1. Too, funny.... are you resubmitting it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, won't re-submit.I have another blank canvas from them but haven't done anything yet. (6x6 gallery)I guess you know they've re-trenched to their original place on the other side of town.
    And thank you Elizabeth, I got carried away-the energy is the result of trying out a "wipe-out" tool my daughter sent me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the expression and the fact you've used different color palettes resulting in a unique mood. Do you like your experience with 6x6?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sheila.As far as my experience with 6x6,I had reservations initially after seeing their sister print gallery. $20 funky prints don't attract an audience for traditional oils.
    But I had to try.Oh well

    ReplyDelete