WELCOME

This will be about my views on what it takes to put a three dimensional world onto a two dimensional surface. With a lot of digressing.
Don't forget to leave a comment, or a question if you have one, below the post. Thanks.

Margery

Feb 9, 2010

DEJA VIEW

My deck with cat door. Hah.
If this looks familiar, it is, only more so. Almost 30 inches this time, with more expected today.
This is for anyone that pops into my blog from warmer climates, who, if they've heard of Virginia, think it's in the South.
My driveway, from inside of my garage. Thanks to a local farmer.
The scoop was brought to within an inch of my car, lowered, and then dragged backwards.
Wow
Now I know why guys stand around and watch machines.

2 comments:

  1. So the cat has been "holding it" for how long now? :)
    Has Vuh-ginyah finally lost its white stuff and reached the spring mud stage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still white with more expected.Mush and slush.
    And Feline Pine...

    ReplyDelete