WELCOME

This will be about my views on what it takes to put a three dimensional world onto a two dimensional surface. With a lot of digressing.
Don't forget to leave a comment, or a question if you have one, below the post. Thanks.

Margery

Mar 25, 2010

THE ILLUSTRATED MAN

Until life became the ultimate science fiction, I was a fan of the genre, and Ray Bradbury one of my favorites. The Illustrated Man is a collection of short stories, with the hook being the tattoos
of a vagrant, each tattoo with a story to tell.
This week a contemporary illustrated man has been a temporary aside in the headlines.
I wonder if he has room on his forehead for one more tattoo
K R E J

4 comments:

  1. KREJ..... hmmmm....?
    JERK spelled backward?

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the mirror of course.
    How do I love thee? Let me count the ways......

    ReplyDelete