WELCOME

This will be about my views on what it takes to put a three dimensional world onto a two dimensional surface. With a lot of digressing.
Don't forget to leave a comment, or a question if you have one, below the post. Thanks.

Margery

Apr 15, 2012

PAINT YOUR PET,OR NOT

I could call this post The Revenge of Paint Your Pet. Or why chicken is a favorite entre.
In my last post I didn't include an obvious, I thought, aside for the student. That is, you'll be working from photos, so don't bring your pet to class. Especially if they're not a cooperative species.
In a vain attempt to confine and transport his pet, this student was humiliated, but not (fatally) wounded.
He should have photographed his dear bird while it was nesting. So it shouldn't be a total loss, he'd get eggs.
Actually, I think it's a rooster.



1 comment: