WELCOME

This will be about my views on what it takes to put a three dimensional world onto a two dimensional surface. With a lot of digressing.
Don't forget to leave a comment, or a question if you have one, below the post. Thanks.

Margery

Jul 13, 2012

FLOWERS

After that clever title, what can I add?
I once swore that I would never paint puppies, flowers or babies, and here I am, guilty of all 3.
Gardens, like life, start out full of freshness and promise only to be ravaged if not savaged.
 How can I hate a deer for thinking my budding day lilies are lollipops.? Easy
Do I keep flowers, babies and pets in a glass bubble.Together? More mayhem.
There is nothing to be done.
ALTHEA  Oil on Linen  18 x14  Margery Caggiano
Who said I paint therefore I am.? Is it a higher form of-ugh-scrap booking?

No comments:

Post a Comment