WELCOME

This will be about my views on what it takes to put a three dimensional world onto a two dimensional surface. With a lot of digressing.
Don't forget to leave a comment, or a question if you have one, below the post. Thanks.

Margery

Dec 24, 2012

BIRDS OF A FEATHER?

While driving from St.Michaels to Tilghman Island I saw things moving on the far side of the cornfield.
I did a u-turn, stopped the car, grabbed my camera, and walked across the road. I figured the zoom on my camera might work; you know, take a high def photo and get a closer image via Photoshop.
 The Group of Whatever spotted me, and started moving in my direction. I got so excited that I forgot to check my settings, so the contrast was way off. The good news is that they weren't carnivores.






No comments:

Post a Comment