WELCOME

This will be about my views on what it takes to put a three dimensional world onto a two dimensional surface. With a lot of digressing.
Don't forget to leave a comment, or a question if you have one, below the post. Thanks.

Margery

Dec 15, 2012

NIGERIA, THE ART CENTER OF THE WORLD

Judging by how many paintings the Nigerian collectors attempt to buy, you'd think the country  would be awash in museums and galleries.
                  I wanted to share some exciting emails I've gotten via my website.!!
Usually I roll my eyes and ignore. On these I got curious and irritated , and decided to trace the source. 
So, if you don't already know...
Put the IP address on Google search, and whaddayaknow, if it starts with 41 its from Nigeria.
                    There may be a few artists left who are unaware. I hope not.
                              (And I don't mean con artists and scam artists)


No comments:

Post a Comment