WELCOME

This will be about my views on what it takes to put a three dimensional world onto a two dimensional surface. With a lot of digressing.
Don't forget to leave a comment, or a question if you have one, below the post. Thanks.

Margery

Apr 15, 2013

DEMO

It's been awhile since I posted a painting, or anything for that matter. My time is rationed these days. If I'm painting, the cats get fed, but not much else. And that's only because they have a tendency to nag. To digress for a minute. Why do they eat grass in the yard, and barf in the house? On a rug,yet.? I prefer not to get out of bed barefoot, but if I have to, it's tentative. If I grew cat grass in the house, would they barf outside?
I don't think so.
Anyhow
 Here's a demo I did for the St Michaels Art League, titled Marsh Light. It's been a bugger to photograph, because it's already out of focus.
                              Marsh Light    14x18      Oil on Linen           (c) Margery Caggiano
I should say, this is how the demo ended up in my studio.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely light here, Margery. I hate when you have sublty that the camera loses,bleh!
    hope all is well, other than the cat barf.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cathyann,all is well, how's by you?
    Viewing color on a computer in particular is a problem, if only for the difference between a MAC and a PC.
    As far as the cats, if they're not barfing at all, I worry.
    Better out than in I guess. Spring brings flowers and hairballs.

    ReplyDelete